Niederer Kraft & Frey has a long-standing tradition in tax expertise for international and domestic clients. We aim to provide the full range of comprehensive tax advice for corporate and individual clients. Furthermore, we advise on all questions regarding social security and pension law matters.
- Our Tax team consists of three experienced partners, all with over 15 years of tax practices at the highest level and two senior associates and several associates. Most of the lawyers in the Tax team are also certified Swiss tax experts.
- We cover all aspects of tax advice and tax planning in complex national and cross-border transactions and other matters. For our clients we handle the tax compliance and represent them in demanding tax proceedings on administration and court level.
- The broad and in-depth knowledge of our Tax team enables us to provide elaborate tax advice to financial institutions as well as to high net worth individuals on the full spectrum of international and domestic tax law. Our clients particularly appreciate our efficient and lean structure as well as our solution-oriented and tailor-made tax advice.
- We are one of only few leading Swiss law firms which also covers all legal aspects relating to social security and pension law. In this area, we also benefit from the support of our of counsel Dr. Hermann Walser who has more than 40 years of experience.
- Our Tax team has longstanding and trusted working relationship with the various Swiss tax authorities as well as with leading tax experts in all major jurisdictions allowing us to create genuine added value for our clients.