Sie benötigen einen Webbrowser mit aktiviertem JavaScript um alle Features dieser Seite nutzen zu können.

23 September 2013: Niederer Kraft & Frey honoured for Global M&A Deal of the Year: Private Equity at The American Lawyer Global Legal Awards 2013


23.09.2013

23 September 2013: Niederer Kraft & Frey honoured for Global M&A Deal of the Year: Private Equity at The American Lawyer Global Legal Awards 2013

Global Legal AwardNiederer Kraft & Frey was chosen as an honoree, along with other firms, for involvement in the Global M&A Deal of the Year: Private Equity - Walgreen/Boots. NKF advised KKR and Alliance Boots in connection with Walgreen's acquiring a 45% equity stake in Alliance Boots in a cash-and-stock deal valued at approximately $6.7 billion. Walgreens will have the option to proceed to a full combination by acquiring the remaining 55% of Alliance Boots at a later date for approximately $9.5 billion in cash and stock.

Alliance Boots is the Swiss parent company of an international pharmacy-led health and beauty group operating Europe’s largest pharmacy chain, and Walgreens is the largest drug store chain in the United States. The transaction is expected to create the world's largest network of pharmacy-led health and beauty retail stores and buyer of prescription drugs.

ALM's The American Lawyer announced its inaugural Global Legal Awards recognizing and honouring outstanding cross-border legal work from around the globe, across several practice areas and disciplines - in both transactions and disputes. ALM intended to identify the biggest and most important commercial legal matters that involved lawyers and parties from more than one jurisdiction.

This award is a great honour for Niederer Kraft & Frey and clearly endorses our reputation of being one of Switzerland's top transactional law firms.