ICT-Supporter in Geneva
(Location Manager, 100% m/f/d)
We are an internationally oriented law firm with currently over 190 employees in the heart of Zurich and from 2023 also based in the city of Geneva.
To support our IT team at our Geneva office, we are looking with immediate effect or by arrangement for an
ICT-Supporter (Location Manager, 100% m/f/d)
Are you solution-oriented and like to advice in a targeted manner? A dynamic and often hectic environment does not scare you? Are you a motivated and balanced personality with good empathy, patience and impeccable manners? If so, you are the right fit for our IT team!
We operate our IT infrastructure completely in-house and offer our employees daily on-site support.
- Contact point for receiving fault reports via our ticket system
- Finding solutions and independent troubleshooting, user support
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of PC workstations and applications
- Preparation and updating of documentation
- Participation in IT projects and sharing of know-how within the team
- Completed IT apprenticeship EFZ as well as first experience in IT support 1st level
- Good knowledge of French, German and English
- Very good knowledge of the Microsoft product range, Windows 10 and Office 2016 / M365 as well as good knowledge of Active Directory, VDI and VMWare knowledge are an advantage
- Willingness to travel (assignments in Zurich)
- Exact and independent way of working, good communication skills as well as high resilience
What we offer:
- Modern working environment in the centre of Geneva
- Attractive social benefits
- Employee events and employee benefits
- Internal training opportunities
Does this job profile appeal to you? Then we look forward to receiving your complete application (CV, references, diplomas, etc.) by e-mail to Ms Carine Bonomi (firstname.lastname@example.org) or directly via the online form.
Please also visit our career page www.nkf.ch/career and our website www.nkf.ch.