Our Capital Markets expertise
NKF has played an instrumental role in the development of the Swiss capital markets. In well over 5,000 transactions over the past three decades, we have advised all major domestic and international market participants. Our team of over 20 capital markets lawyers is a recognised market leader and our strength is demonstrated by top-tier rankings from all major independent international legal directories.
- We regularly advise on the largest and most complex capital market transactions and have been at the forefront of the development of new and innovative capital market products for many years.
- We advise our banking and insurance clients on the structuring of novel hybrid and other innovative regulatory capital instruments and on the regulatory capital treatment of capital market transactions.
- We also support our clients in complying with their ongoing obligations as public companies and other securities and regulatory matters.
- The high volume and complexity of the transactions our capital markets lawyers are exposed to ensure that we keep abreast of breaking issues and developments in securities laws and capital markets and allow us to leverage this expertise to the benefit of our clients.
- We are recognised representatives at SIX and maintain excellent relationships with other regulators. As members of various expert and supervisory bodies and through our involvement in legal publications, we contribute continuously to the development and implementation of the Swiss regulatory framework.
- As the market leader in Switzerland, we have been working alongside the world’s leading international law firms for decades. Our clients and international colleagues can place their trust in our network of contacts that has proven itself over many years.