Public Business Law
We advise domestic and international companies from all industry sectors, government institutions and associations concerning the all areas of public business law.
NKF has extensive experience and proven experts having for decades been engaged regularly by domestic and international government institutions to advise and provide expert opinions in public business law and environmental law.
Particular aspects of our work include:
- infrastructure law, including telecommunications and traffic regulation and safety
- energy law
- network access and energy trading
- law of tender
- obtaining of approvals and licenses
- free-trade law and market regulation
- export restrictions
- general administrative law and law of administrative procedures.
In addition to general and transactional advice, our experts often render legal opinions and represent clients before courts and authorities, including special authorities.