Our Technology expertise
Our Technology team has broad and deep expertise dealing with contentious, non-contentious and transactional legal issues relating to technology, communications, data and cybersecurity. We specialise in straight forward, practical, can-do advice which reflects how our clients do business.
The team has particular expertise in domestic and cross-border technology driven transactions including major mergers, acquisitions and capital markets transactions. We are proactive in providing innovative legal solutions that help businesses establish, scale and grow. We work closely with our colleagues in different practices across the firm to provide our clients with one-stop shop seamless legal advice on all aspects of their business operations and strategy.
- Swiss Counsel to Worldline on a technology driven strategic partnership in which Worldline acquired SIX Payment Services, the payment services division of SIX Swiss Exchange
- Advising Tokio Marine Holdings, Inc on data protection matters in the context of the sale of its reinsurance subsidiaries Tokio Millennium Re AG and Tokio Millennium Re (UK) Limited for the total consideration of approximately USD 1.5 billion
- Advising Nordic Capital on data privacy matters in the context of the acquisition of a majority stake in the Swiss software company BOARD International SA
- Advising Klingelnberg AG on TMT matters in the context of its initial public offering
- Advising FIFA on data protection matters and GDPR readiness including staff education, redesign of internal business and development processes, and drafting relevant legal documents
- Advising Finastra on TMT matters in the context of its acquisition of Olfa Soft and its cutting edge FX e-trading platform for banks and financial institutions
- Advising Chr. Hansen Holding A/S, a leading global bioscience company listed on OMX, on Technology matters, in the context of biotech joint venture with Lonza AG, a leading pharma contract manufacturing company listed on SIX
- Advising SR Technics in a new worldwide outsourcing and compliance project involving all SR Technics subsidiaries and more than 3,500 employees worldwide
- Advising Huawai on data protection matters and GDPR readiness
- Swiss Counsel to Allianz Global in connection with the “Allianz Cyber Protect Premium” insurance program for cyber security matters in Switzerland
- Advising Schindler in worldwide outsourcing and IoT projects
- Swiss counsel to Microsoft on all Technology matters, most recently, in the negotiations of a collaboration agreement for Mixed Reality research with ETH Zurich
- Advising the World Economic Forum (WEF) on data protection matters and GDPR compliance.