Transactions – Leasing and Operations – Development and Construction
Combining a broad, keen understanding of the market and deep legal expertise, the real estate practice at NKF combines the expertise from our Real Estate, Tax, Banking, Finance & Regulatory and Dispute Resolution teams. We advise and represent a wide range of market players in the real estate sector.
“Head of the real estate practice at [Niederer Kraft Frey], Andreas Vögeli is a ‘standout’ lawyer with an ‘impressive level of understanding’ of the real estate sector.” (Who’s Who Legal 2015)
Our dedicated teams have insightful understanding on every aspect of real estate transactions, leasing and operations, finance and investments, tax, development and construction as well as litigation.
- Counsel to ZKB / Swisscanto Invest in various real estate transactions in different cantons of Switzerland, in particular Zurich, Geneva (French part of Switzerland), St. Gallen, Lucerne, Zug and Basel-Landschaft
- Counsel to Central Real Estate Basel AG on the acquisition of 160,000 sqm within the “Klybeck”, one of Switzerland’s largest development sites, in Basel
- Counsel to Credit Suisse Asset Management AG in various real estate transactions in different cantons of Switzerland, including the canton of Ticino (Italian part of Switzerland) and the canton of Vaud (French part of Switzerland), Canton of Berne, Canton of Zurich, Canton of Aargau, Canton of Thurgau and Canton of St Gallen
- Counsel to a consortium led by Cellnex Telecom with Swiss Life Asset Managers and Deutsche Telekom Capital Partners on the sale of Swiss Towers AG with a portfolio of 2,239 telecom towers in Switzerland, and an extendible Master Service Agreement for an initial period of 20 years
- Counsel to Procimmo Swiss Commercial Fund II on the acquisition of various commercial real estate in different Cantons of Switzerland
- Advising Eichhof Immobilien AG, a subsidiary of BVK the pension fund of the Canton of Zurich, on the complex legal issues arising in the development of the former industrial site Eichhof West
- Advising and representing RUAG Real Estate AG and Nidwalden AirPark AG, both subsidiaries of RUAG Holding AG which in turn is fully owned by the Swiss Confederation, in proceedings regarding the master plan of 90,000 sqm of land at Buochs Airport for the competence centre for airspace technology
- Counsel to SIX listed Schroder ImmoPLUS on the acquisition of the 4-star Hotel Mövenpick in Lausanne
- Advising Citychamp Dartong Group on the acquisition of the hotel Le Mirador Resort & Spa
- Various independent major commercial real estate financings in Switzerland including leisure and shopping centres as well as business premises.