Fran’s practice focuses on cross-border capital markets transactions and stock exchange listings for issuers in a broad range of industries. She also advises public companies on general corporate, corporate governance and securities regulation matters.
Fran has extensive experience advising corporates, investment banks and investors in connection with cross-jurisdictional capital markets transactions, including initial public offerings, rights issues, GDRs, private placements and bond issuances, as well as liability management transactions. Fran also advises public companies on general corporate, corporate governance and securities regulation matters.
Prior to joining NKF, Fran was a managing associate at Linklaters LLP in London and Frankfurt, where she acted as U.S. counsel on headline capital markets transactions for clients across Europe, the United States and emerging markets.
Among other recent transactions, Fran has advised:
- On the inaugural GDRs listings on SIX Swiss Exchange under the China-Switzerland Stock Connect programme, including as counsel to Gotion High-Tech Co., Ltd. and counsel to the underwriters on the issuances of Keda Industrial Group Co., Ltd., GEM Co., Ltd. and Ningbo Shanshan Co., Ltd. (2022).
- EPIC Suisse AG on its CHF 196 million initial public offering on SIX Swiss Exchange
- Sulzer AG and medmix AG on medmix’s spin-off and listing on SIX Swiss Exchange and concurrent CHF 315 million capital increase*
- SoftwareONE on its CHF 750 million initial public offering on SIX Swiss Exchange*
- Volkswagen AG and its truck and bus unit TRATON SE on TRATON’s EUR 1.55 billion IPO on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange and Nasdaq Stockholm*
- the underwriters on rights issues by numerous Swiss issuers, including Dufry, Idorsia, Aryzta and Lonza*
- issuers and underwriters on numerous bond issuances, including by Allianz, ams, Volkswagen, Bayer, Severstal, and LafargeHolcim*
- the underwriters on the capital markets financing of Bayer AG’s acquisition of Monsanto*
- * Matters handled prior to joining NKF
- LexGTDT: Initial Public Offerings: Switzerland, 2022 in: Lexology Getting The Deal Through – Initial Public Offerings 2022, Law Business Research, June 2022
Deals & Cases
Hangzhou GreatStar completes GDR offering and SIX Swiss Exchange listingDiscover More
NKF advises Goldman Sachs International and UBS AG on GDR offering and SIX Swiss Exchange listing of S…Discover More
Lepu Medical Technology completes USD 224m offering of GDRs and listing on SIX Swiss ExchangeDiscover More