Blockchain Roundtable Workshop: Regulatory and Data Protection Issues
8.00am – 9.00am (admission from 7.45am) – NKF, Bahnhofstrasse 53, 8001 Zurich
Blockchain projects are raising regulatory as well as data protection issues. In the course of this breakfast event we will present and discuss with you some of the occurring problems, particularly:
- Regulatory issues of token qualification
- Money laundering regulations
- The proposals of the Federal Council in its report of 7 December 2018
- Compliance with the provisions of the GDPR and the Swiss data protection law
- Anonymised and pseudonymised data and data protection – what is possible and who is responsible?
- Data subject rights and blockchain
- Consequences for project structuring.
We look forward to welcoming you at our workshop.
Language: English (on 26 February this workshop will be held in German)
Clara-Ann Gordon, partner
Thomas A. Frick, partner
RSVP via e-mail.