DSGVO Roundtable Workshop: First findings after six months
8am – NKF, Bahnhofstrasse 53, 8001 Zurich
With six months of life behind the GDPR, now is an ideal time to review the latest developments.
After assessing the last six months, we have made several findings which we shall discuss during the workshop:
- Examples of how companies and public authorities are embracing and implementing the GDPR
- New guidelines by public authorities
- Experience in negotiating and completing data processing agreements
- Practical approach to data breaches
- Practical approach to data subject requests
- Overview of complaints lodged, ongoing proceedings and fines imposed
- Experience in selecting and working with data protection officers.
NKF Speakers: Clara-Ann Gordon, András Gurovits, Victor Stancescu
Please register via mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that the workshop will be held in German.