Expansion of our NKF Technology and Data Law Practice
Following the recent additions of Janine Reudt-Demont and Binderiya Gan-Ayusch to our team this past spring, we are very pleased to announce that Eric Neuenschwander will further support the NKF Technology team from September 1, 2020, with a particular focus in the FinTech area. Prior to joining NKF, Eric worked for several years at a business law firm specialising in compliance, FinTech and crypto currencies in Zurich/Zug.
Our consulting services include, among others:
- Support in programmes for compliance with data protection (future DSG, DSGVO, as well as other special laws) and the development of measures to ensure compliance with data protection
- Design, development and revision of corporate policies on data protection, data security, IT and compliance
- Support for data protection as well as data and cyber security audits
- Cross-border data transfer, including the preparation of the corresponding contracts (EU model clauses, BCRs)
- Security and information management
- Consulting for data loss and security vulnerabilities
- Pre-litigation advice, e.g. on Swiss “Blocking Statutes”
- Advice on regulatory measures and sector-specific matters (e.g. in the Life Sciences and Healthcare sector with regard to compliant patient consent forms)
- Advice on development, initialisation and distribution of medical apps
- Support for mergers and acquisitions in the technology sector
- Support in internal investigations (eDiscovery, data protection)
Meet our Technology team.