Andreas F. Vögeli has deep knowledge of the Swiss real estate market and broad expertise in property acquisitions and sales, investments, developments, leasing, financing, restructuring, and disposition of all asset classes of real estate. He also advises on all aspects of commercial, industrial, hospitality and residential real estate, including on regulatory framework requirements.
- Real Estate Transactions
- Land Development and Construction
- Real Estate Leasing and Operations
- Leisure and Hospitality
- Real Estate Dispute Resolution
- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Urban Land Institute
- Swiss Real Estate Think Tank (srett)
- International Bar Association
- Swiss Advocates Chamber of Certified Specialists SBA Construction and Real Estate Law
- Swiss Bar Association
- Zurich Bar Association
He is highly experienced in complex transactions with a particular emphasis on development projects and wins praise for his ‘great legal knowledge with regard to structuring investment vehicles and executing transactions’.
Andreas Vögeli “has an impressive level of understanding of all real estate matters” and is “very sharp and focused on clients’ needs”
Andreas Vögeli combines ‘broad legal knowledge’ with ‘in-depth experience in the real estate sector’.