Luca Bianchi advises on Capital Markets and Banking, Finance & Regulatory, with a particular focus on investment funds & financial products, and on the regulation of financial services, financial institutes and financial markets. He has expertise advising on the structuring, listing and distribution of collective investment schemes, including exchange traded funds (ETFs), investment foundations, structured products, actively managed certificates (AMCs), derivatives and alternative investments. Luca represents clients in obtaining regulatory product approvals and licenses from the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority FINMA and in listing proceedings before the SIX Swiss Exchange. He is a SIX-recognised representative. He also specialises in FinTech.
- Swiss Funds & Asset Management Association (SFAMA)
- Swiss Structured Products Association (SSPA)
- Swiss Private Equity & Corporate Finance Association (SECA)/Young SECA
- Swiss Finance + Technology Association (SFTA)
- Swiss Bar Association (SBA)
- Zurich Bar Association (ZBA)
- International Bar Association (IBA)
Luca Bianchi is a highly regarded lawyer who receives praise for his work advising fund management companies on structuring and distribution matters.
Luca Bianchi earns praise for his 'excellent expertise.'
One client says that Luca Bianchi is 'very efficient,' noting: 'We were after speed and he delivered that.'