Sven Kälin primarily advises private individuals and companies in various areas of national and international tax law. He also supports and represents his clients at all stages of tax litigation and criminal tax law.
His consulting activities cover all areas of national and international tax law, including restructuring, financial reorganization, M&A, succession planning, profit and capital taxation, income and wealth taxation, lump-sum taxation, real estate profit taxes, inheritance and gift taxation, VAT and customs law.
As a specialist for Japan and East-Asia, he has in-depth knowledge of the local economic, political and cultural conditions to support his clients.
- SAV Swiss Bar Association
- ZAV Zurich Bar Association
- EXPERTsuisse Swiss Expert Association for audit, tax and fiduciary
- SVDS Swiss Association for certified tax experts
- IFA Internationa Fiscal Association (application ongoing)
- SJCC Swiss-Japanese Chamber of Commerce