Katalin Siklosi’s practice focuses on advising on international and domestic M&A transactions and financing. Katalin also advises on private equity and venture capital transactions and general corporate matters. Katalin has advised clients throughout various industry sectors, such as pharmaceuticals, financial services and industrials.
Deals & Cases
Katalin has expertise advising corporates and private equity investors on private M&A transactions in various industries as well as venture capital funds. She also advises on capital market and public M&A transactions.
Katalin is admitted to practice as lawyer in Germany.
Recent work highlights include:
- Advising L-GAM, a mid-market private equity investment firm, on its investment into Cotta Group
- Advising the shareholders of Unit8 on the commencement of a growth investment by Sagard NewGen
- Advising EQT Private Equity on the sale of a majority stake in VFS Global
- Advising Partners Group, acting on behalf of its clients, on the acquisition of a majority stake in Breitling from CVC
- Counsel to A.P. Møller Holding A/S on the acquisition of Unilabs from funds advised by Apax Partners LLP
- Counsel to the founders and shareholder of Akara Group on the sale of Akara Group to Swiss Prime Site
- Advising BRUSA HyPower on its strategic growth equity investment by Bosch Rexroth, M&G Investments and Temasek
- Advising Sportradar on its Initial Public Offering
- Abwehrmassnahmen bei feindlichen Übernahmen: zugunsten der Aktionäre oder des Managements? in: M&A Review, 5/2010, p. 249
- International Bar Association IBA
Deals & Cases
Cinerius Financial Partners invests in Entrepreneur PartnersDiscover More
Capvis invests into AdEx PartnersDiscover More
Capvis acquires a majority stake in SCHURTER GroupDiscover More