Tourism & Hospitality
The tourism and hospitality sector is a dynamic and vital industry that offers unique experiences for travelers while playing a significant role in the growth of local economies. It encompasses a wide range of businesses and services, including hotels, restaurants, travel agencies, and tourist attractions.
NKF has a proven track record of representing clients and businesses in the tourism and hospitality sector which has allowed us to acquire extensive knowledge of the commercial landscape. We help clients realise strategic, long-term and immediate success. Our advice is grounded in practicality and shaped by our astute business sense.
NKF’s advisory services are backed by vast experience in guiding hotels, restaurants, travel agencies, foundations, and other similar businesses. We also advise investors on the acquisition, development, zoning and construction of hotels and leisure resorts.
Our extensive experience puts us in a prime position to offer our clients practical and valuable advice that is relevant to their specific needs and aligned with their commercial objectives.
- Advising Stadtcasino Baden, one of the largest casino operators in Switzerland, on its acquisition of Casinò Locarno
- Advising SIX listed Schroder ImmoPLUS on the acquisition of the 4-star Hotel Mövenpick in Lausanne
- Advising Citychamp Dartong Group on the acquisition of the hotel Le Mirador Resort & Spa
- Advising the shareholders of G.A.T.E.S., Hôteliers & Restaurateurs SA in the sale of 100 per cent their shares to Gold Tree Basel Limited
- Advising Invision Private Equity AG on the acquisition of a majority stake in Parkresort Rheinfelden Holding AG, a leading provider in the wellness, health and hotel sector
- Advising the Zurich branch of Singapore Airlines Ltd. on all Swiss legal matters regarding corporate, contractual and various employment law related matters
- Advising Marché Restaurants Schweiz AG, a market leader in Swiss highway catering and a subsidiary of Coop, on the acquisition of three Popeyes restaurants located in Basel, Zurich Oerlikon and Spreitenbach from QR Group.
- Advising on various independent major commercial real estate financings in Switzerland including leisure and shopping centres (e.g. Zentrum Waldegg in Uitikon) and business premises
Deals & Cases
Andermatt Swiss Alps AG closes CHF 125m credit facilityDiscover More
Stadtcasino Baden AG acquires the remaining 19% minority stake in Casinò Locarno SA and becomes sole …Discover More
Marché Restaurants Schweiz acquires Popeyes RestaurantsDiscover More