Our team of Compliance experts
We advise and represent individuals and multinational companies on all aspects of compliance in particular anti-money laundering, anti-bribery and corruption, sanction and embargo compliance as well as antitrust compliance matters.
We partner with our clients to find pragmatic, effective solutions which take into account the commercial context in which they operate.
Our advising service includes:
- Developing and implementing best practice risk and compliance programs, policies and trainings
- Independent assessments of the maturity of our client’s compliance systems, including penetration testing
- Conducting internal investigations and taking further actions such as applying for leniency with regulators and administrative bodies
- Advising on all aspects of reporting obligations
- Representing clients before administrative authorities and courts
We integrate the expertise of specialists from other practices across the firm, including in particular our Investigations teams, to provide innovative, tailored and effective advice to our clients.