Our ESG expertise
We have broad experience advising our clients across many sectors on how to successfully manage ESG risks and availing ESG opportunities.
At NKF, we have the expertise to guide you successfully and safely through this new landscape, focusing on three key ESG pillars:
- ESG Risk Identification, Reporting and Disclosure
- ESG Risk Management
- Sustainable and Green Finance
Our experienced team understands the potential and difficulties that the expanding focus on sustainability presents and we are well positioned to assist our clients in achieving their sustainability objectives. We will provide practical, effective legal solutions that are tailored to our clients’ specific business needs.
- Advised Partners Group on its investment in Climeworks, a Switzerland-based designer, developer, and operator of carbon dioxide Direct Air Capture plants, as co-lead in a CHF 600 million fundraising round together with GIC
- Advised Axpo Holding AG on the placement of a CHF 500 million bond, the first sustainability-linked bond placed by a Swiss utility provider
- Advised the shareholders of responsAbility Investments AG on the sale of a majority stake of responsAbility Investments AG to M&G PLC
- Advised BRUSA HyPower AG, a Swiss based technology leader in the field of energy converters and an innovative global supplier for power conversion systems for heavy-duty applications, in completing an investment agreement with Bosch Rexroth, M&G Investments and Temasek
Deals & Cases
Bertrand Piccard unveils Climate Impulse, a new flagship for climate actionDiscover More
Cortexia completes a new financing roundDiscover More
Solar Impulse Foundation launches RUNWAY, a new matchmaking tool for cleantechDiscover More