Luxury & Fashion
Switzerland has a long-standing reputation for excellence and quality, particularly in the luxury and fashion industry. Many world-renowned luxury brands are based in Switzerland, benefiting from its strong tradition of craftsmanship and innovation in the sector. In addition, Switzerland’s legal framework is robust, providing a stable and reliable legal environment, making it an attractive location not only for Swiss but also international luxury and fashion brands and businesses.
At Niederer Kraft Frey we have extensive experience working with clients in the luxury and fashion sector, providing advice on the complete range of business law. Our clients include national and international high-end watch, fashion, jewellery, cosmetics and luxury car brands.
- Counsel to Porsche on its international initial public offering and listing on Frankfurt Stock Exchange
- Swiss counsel to Estée Lauder in connection with data protection matters
- Swiss counsel to Citychamp Watch and Jewellery Group in the context of the acquisitions of Corum-Group, a Swiss manufacturer of luxury watches
- Counsel to The Body Shop Switzerland AG in the negotiations of the new franchise agreement and its various side contracts
- Swiss counsel to global luxury group Kering Eyewear on the acquisition of Lindberg
- Counsel to Partners Group on the acquisition of a majority stake in Breitling from CVC
- Law advisor to Investindustrial in connection with the combination of Investindustrial and world-renowed Italian luxury group Zegna