Practical Implementation Steps for Revised Swiss Data Protection Act
Workshop for DPO’s
The revised Swiss Data Protection Act and its Ordinances will come into force on 1 September 2023 without any transitional period.
In our Workshops we shall discuss:
- a step plan
- how to conduct a data mapping exercise
- checklists with the minimally required policies
- how to implement these required policies
- how to implement internal compliance structures
- whether the appointment of a DPO is necessary
- responsibilities and fines.
These Workshops will be limited in size in order to facilitate informal discussions and exchanges.
Hence spots will be allocated on a first come – first served basis.