Counselling Swiss and international financial institutions in legal and regulatory matters, in particular:
- Domestic and international banks and asset managers doing business in Switzerland
- Domestic and international broker-dealers and issuing houses doing business in Switzerland
- Swiss and international fund providers in the context of the Federal Collective Investment Schemes regulations
- Swiss financial institutions in connection with internal investigation matters
- Swiss investment foundations with an investment focus on private debt and real estate
François Bianchi serves on the boards of various regulated financial services providers.
- Swiss Bar Association
- Zurich Bar Association
- IBA International Bar Association
- SFTA Swiss Finance + Technology Association
François M Bianchi is a standout name, earning acclaim for his immense experience advising domestic and international clients on collective investment arrangements.
François Bianchi often works with banks and financial institutions as issuers and lead managers in DCM mandates. He is considered by sources to be a 'debt capital specialist.'
François Bianchi impresses market commentators with his remarkable facility for providing first-rate counsel on debt and equity transactions, as well as regulation.
François Bianchi is 'very well known for banking regulatory work' and is highly experienced in FINMA regulatory proceedings.
The 'excellent' François Bianchi boasts a superb reputation for debt and equity capital markets transactions, with sources commenting, 'He is particularly strong in the debt space'.
Outstanding, diligent and pro-active.