Counselling Swiss and international financial institutions in legal and regulatory matters, in particular:
- Domestic and international banks and asset managers doing business in Switzerland
- Domestic and international broker-dealers and issuing houses doing business in Switzerland
- Swiss and international fund providers in the context of the Federal Collective Investment Schemes regulations
- Swiss financial institutions in connection with internal investigation matters
- Swiss investment foundations with an investment focus on private debt and real estate
François Bianchi serves on the boards of various regulated financial services providers.
- Swiss Bar Association
- Zurich Bar Association
- IBA International Bar Association
- SFTA Swiss Finance + Technology Association
François Bianchi often works with banks and financial institutions as issuers and lead managers in DCM mandates. He is considered by sources to be a ‘debt capital specialist.‘
François Bianchi is ‘very well known for banking regulatory work’ and is highly experienced in FINMA regulatory proceedings.
The ‘excellent’ François Bianchi boasts a superb reputation for debt and equity capital markets transactions, with sources commenting, ‘He is particularly strong in the debt space’.
Outstanding, diligent and pro-active.
Department head François Bianchi is an experienced adviser, considered a 'distinct expert' in this field.
François Bianchi is highlighted for his regulatory expertise. 'He has a sharp mind, and is always focused on the job,' report sources. Bianchi is also well known for his investment funds and capital markets knowledge.