Third-Party Due Diligence Report
To protect yourself and meet your compliance obligations it is vital to know your business partners, including your customers, suppliers and other counterparties.
Our comprehensive, third-party due diligence report provides you with all the information you need at the onboarding and ongoing monitoring stages to identify risks and make informed business decisions.
The Lab assists you in gaining valuable intelligence and visibility into third-party relationships to mitigate risks and make informed business decisions.
We help you achieve optimal results quickly and cost-effectively by:
- gathering information on your business partners: direct associates (companies/individuals), their significant representatives (members of corporate boards and officers) and ultimate beneficiaries;
- verifying the reputation of your business partners and their representatives and beneficiaries, using internationally recognised corporate and compliance databases;
- conducting open-source research (incl. adverse media) on your business partners and their representatives and beneficiaries;
- using our unique software to cross-reference and analyse the information;
- creating a due diligence report that provides red flag risk indicators and legal evaluations of your business partners.
With our state-of-the-art third-party due diligence reports, you can benefit from the following advantages:
- having in place best practice risk and compliance management;
- prevention of legal breaches and avoidance of potential liabilities for your company and employees;
- protection against reputational risk and crime;
- reduction of exposure to compliance risks, including money laundering, bribery, corruption and sanctions.
Find out more
The NKF Lab team is passionate about technology and innovation. Add NKF’s heritage to the mix, and you have the perfect combination to meet your needs. Meet us.Contact Us