Andrea has significant and broad expertise in advising companies and investors on all matters regarding stock exchange regulations, institutional governance and reporting in the capital market. Her practice also focuses on corporate governance and sustainability reporting.
Deals & Cases
Andrea distinguishes herself through her long standing experience with listed companies, her high level of specialist knowledge and her commercial acumen. Having formerly been part of the supervisory authority of SIX Swiss Exchange, Andrea acts as counsel for large companies and investors in all areas of stock exchange regulation, listing and reporting. Her practice includes advising on sustainability reporting.
Andrea also focuses on other critical regulatory and supervisory matters: She frequently advises financial institutions and other corporates on all aspects of securities and banking law including on issues of institutional governance, compliance and cross-border regulatory aspects. She represents clients in enforcement proceedings of regulatory authorities such as FINMA, the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority. She also has expertise on the legal implementation of financial market infrastructures.
- Ad Hoc Publicity – New Rules And Their Consequences For SIX Listed Issuers in: CapLaw 3/2021
- Revised notices of the SIX disclosure office, 2018 in: Capital Markets Newsletter – Switzerland, International Law Office, 20 November 2018
- First Experiences with the New Disclosure Law in: CapLaw Issue 2018-15
- Schulthess Kommentar zum Finanzmarktinfrastrukturgesetz (FinfraG), Kommentierung Markt- und Kursmanipulation in: Rolf Sethe et al. (Hrsg), Kommentar zum Finanzmarktinfrastrukturgesetz (FinfraG), Zürich 2017
- Offenlegung von Beteiligungen nach Art. 20 BEHG und Art. 31 BEHG sowie von Management-Transaktionen während des öffentlichen Übernahmeverfahrens: Eine praktische Anleitung de lege lata in: GesKR 1/2015, S. 28 ff.
- Swiss Bar Association
- Zurich Bar Association
- International Bar Association
Deals & Cases
FEMSA and Valora join forces – Agreement on the acquisition of Valora Holding AG by FEMSA, a lea…Discover More
Swiss Steel Holding successfully completes contested CHF 247m capital increaseDiscover More
Ad Hoc Publicity – New Rules And Their Consequences For SIX Listed IssuersDiscover More
Revised notices of the SIX disclosure officeDiscover More