Phidias Ferrari specializes in corporate and M&A transactions (with a focus on private equity and venture capital), as well as corporate governance and commercial contracts. His practice also covers banking, finance & regulatory matters.
Phidias Ferrari advises Swiss and international clients on corporate and M&A transactions, whether domestic or cross-border, including private equity and venture capital transactions, public takeovers, joint ventures, business transfers, restructurings and relocations. In addition to transactional work, he assists private and listed companies, family offices, entrepreneurs and start-ups/scale-ups in dealing with a wide range of corporate, commercial, contractual and regulatory matters in a variety of industries, striving to offer comprehensive and practical legal advice.
As part of NKF’s banking & finance practice, he regularly advises banks, securities traders, asset and investment managers and fintech companies on financial market laws and regulations.
He also acts for arrangers, underwriters, lenders, borrowers and sponsors in domestic and multijurisdictional financing transactions (including acquisition, leveraged and syndicated financings).
- Fundraising and Investing, Switzerland in: Private Equity Review, Eleventh Edition, 2022
- Fundraising and Investing, Switzerland in: Private Equity Review, Tenth Edition, 2021
- La loi sur les services financiers, un changement de paradigme pour les établissements étrangers in: Le Temps, February 2019 (with Vaïk Müller)
- Les accords de coopération en droit des cartels in: Coopération et fusion d’entreprises, Lausanne 2005 (with Silvio Venturi)
- Le contrat de prêt in: Recueil de contrats commerciaux, Basel 2013 (with Marie-Noëlle Zen-Ruffinen)
- Etudes de procédure et d’arbitrage en l’honneur du Professeur Jean-François Poudret in: Lausanne 2001 (co-editor)
- Les projets de Sàrl révisée et de SA privée in: Lausanne 1998 (co-editor)
- Geneva and Swiss Bar Associations