NKF continues to grow and opens new offices in Geneva
Niederer Kraft Frey opened its new offices in Geneva on 1 January 2023 with a team of 27 lawyers. This new presence in Geneva allows NKF to also offer clients a local contact point in French-speaking Switzerland for advice across the whole spectrum of corporate, finance and business law.
At the beginning of April 2023, NKF will move into its new premises in Geneva at Place de l’Université 8, in the heart of the city. Until then, the practice will be run from rue Rodolphe-Toepffer 11bis, 1206 Geneva.
A strong partner team
The new location will be managed by ten partners:
- Jacques Bonvin (Corporate/M&A, Technology)
- Myriam Fehr-Alaoui (Investigation & White Collar, Compliance, Dispute Resolution)
- Phidias Ferrari (Banking, Finance & Regulatory, Commercial, Corporate/M&A)
- Benjamin Humm (Commercial, Corporate/M&A, Private Clients)
- Marc Iynedjian (Corporate/M&A, Real Estate)
- Nicolas Kuonen (Dispute Resolution, Banking, Finance & Regulatory, Investigations & White Collar)
- Karim Piguet (Corporate/M&A, IP, Technology)
- Frank Spoorenberg (Dispute Resolution)
- Boris Vittoz (Dispute Resolution, Investigations & White Collar, Sports)
- Andrea Wuerzner (Banking, Finance & Regulatory, Commercial, Corporate/M&A)
NKF – one of the largest leading full-service corporate law firms in Switzerland
With strong footholds in both of Switzerland’s international business centres – the “Arc Lémanique” and the Greater Zurich Area -, NKF now numbers over 140 lawyers, including 47 partners, and some 220 employees. NKF thus continues to position itself as one of the leading business law firms in Switzerland.
Patrik Peyer, NKF’s Managing Partner, stated that: “Our partners in Geneva and Zurich share the same values and vision. That is why our merger will result in more than just the sum of its individual parts. Together we will continue to write our success story.”
Boris Vittoz, Partner at NKF in Geneva, added that: “Our presence in the Arc Lémanique and the Greater Zurich Area, combined with NKF’s one firm spirit, is a genuine asset for our clients and young talents alike.”