Cyber Attacks in Switzerland and Lessons Learnt – What precautionary measures can be taken pre-incident and what to look out for during and post-incident?
8.00am – 9.00am (admission from 7.45am) – NKF, Bahnhofstrasse 53, 8001 Zurich
Cyber Attacks in Switzerland dominated the headlines in 2019 and continue to be a threat in 2020. Our NKF Technology team assisted its clients in several Cyber Attack incidents, but also advised in the pre-incident phase. During our Breakfast Workshop we shall share our “war” stories and case studies in an anonymous way, but also again elaborate and remind the audience what precautionary measures can be taken from a legal point of view.
The NKF Technology team is delighted to invite you to a Breakfast Workshop covering this topic which will last 60 minutes with presentations from the NKF Technology team, followed by interactive discussions with the participants.
The Workshop will provide insights on the following:
- Short overview of the publicly known Cyber Attacks against Swiss companies in 2019
- Possible explanations why Swiss companies are experiencing such an increase on attacks
- War stories of Cyber Attacks which NKF accompanied from A-Z from a legal point of view and the lessons learnt
- Notification of various Supervisory Authorities world-wide following a Cyber Attack and lessons learnt
- Pre-incident precautionary measures – what worked?
We look forward to welcoming you at our Workshop.
Clara-Ann Gordon, Partner
András Gurovits, Partner