NKF announces its new executive committee and strengthens its business services
Niederer Kraft Frey is pleased to announce its newly appointed executive committee, comprising the following five partners:
- Patrik Peyer as Managing Partner
- Philipp Haas as Head of Marketing and Business Development
- Catherine Grun Meyer as Head of Finance, Risk & Compliance
- Valerie Meyer Bahar as Head of Human Resources
- Bertrand Schott as Head of Infrastructure, Technology & Digitalisation
With two out of five members of NKF’s new executive committee being women, NKF distinguishes itself with a 40 percent women ratio at executive management level, which stands out in the Swiss legal market. This underlines NKF’s strong engagement with and support for diversity and inclusion, in particular in respect of gender equality and women’s career prospects.
All five members of the executive committee have spent their careers at NKF, underlining our commitment and dedication to fostering the development of gifted lawyers and opening doors from entry level to the leadership positions within the firm.
In addition to our COO Marcel Amrein, Olga Kim who joined the firm as new CFO at the beginning of this year, will further support the executive committee and strengthen NKFs Business Services lines.