Adrian Koller’s practice focuses on public and private M&A and on financing transactions, including complex acquisition and other structured financings. Adrian also advises on capital markets transactions and other corporate and commercial law matters.
Deals & Cases
Adrian’s practice focuses on complex cross-border financing transactions, including leveraged and acquisition finance, structured finance, project and infrastructure finance, restructuring financings, export finance, rights offerings and bond issuances. He acts for large banks and debt funds, private equity investors and other sponsors, as well as for borrowers and issuers, including major and listed corporates across all industries on financing transactions.
He also advises on domestic and cross-border private and public M&A transactions across various industries, including in the energy and technology sectors. Adrian’s practice includes advising on capital markets transactions as well as other corporate and commercial law matters.
- Advised Steinhoff Europe AG on the implementation of its corporate and financial restructuring
- Advised Heptagon Advanced Micro-Optics and GGV Capital, Temasek, Jolt Capital, Nokia Growth Partners, Innovacom, Credence, Pantheon, Iconiq Strategic Partners, Matrix Partners, Orchid Investments, Vertex Ventures, AAC Technologies and other former shareholders of Heptagon on the sale of Heptagon to ams AG and the structuring of the earnout
- Advised CVC on the acquisition financing of its acquisition of a majority stake in Breitling*
- Advised Enagás and Fluxys on the acquisition of a stake in Trans Adriatic Pipeline*
- Advised EQT and Kuoni Group on the sale of Kuoni’s Global Travel Services to JTB Corporation*
- Advised Capita on the financing of the acquisition of the avocis Group*
*Transactions before 2018 while working at another major Swiss law firm
- Lending and taking security in Switzerland: overview, 2016 in: Thomson Reuters Practical Law 2016
- Intra-group financing, 2016 in: IFLR Magazine, February 2016
- Member of the editorial board of a legal periodical on corporate and capital markets law GesKR (Zeitschrift für Gesellschafts- und Kapitalmarktrecht)
- Zurich Bar Association
Deals & Cases
Invision launches CHF 145m continuation fundDiscover More
L-GAM teams up with Peter Gschwend to support further development and growth of the Cotta GroupDiscover More
Invision AG completes acquisition of a stake in Careanesth AGDiscover More
Awards & Rankings
Five NKF lawyers recognised as Rising Stars at the IFLR Rising Stars Awards EMEA 2022Discover More
Five NKF lawyers recognised as Rising Stars by Expert GuidesDiscover More
Adrian Koller and Christine Hohl recognised as Rising Stars at the IFLR Rising Stars Awards Europe 202…Discover More