Five NKF lawyers recognised as Rising Stars at the IFLR Rising Stars Awards EMEA 2022
Five Niederer Kraft Frey lawyers have been recognised as Rising Stars at the IFLR Rising Stars Awards EMEA 2022:
- Stefan Härtner: Financial Services Regulation
- Adrian Koller: Banking & Finance, Jurisdictions Awards: Switzerland
- Deirdre Ní Annracháin: Equity Capital Markets
- Janine Reudt-Demont: Product Liability
- Anja Vogt: Commercial Arbitration
Under the slogan “Recognising future legal leaders”, the Rising Star Awards EMEA recognise some of the most promising emerging talents in specialist practice areas, including banking & finance, arbitration, litigation, IP and mergers & acquisition, in key markets across Europe, Middle East and Africa.
A Rising Star is defined as an associate, senior associate, counsel or a recently appointed partner with up to fifteen years of professional experience, is under forty years old, and has been acting at a partner level. Winners are judged on their professional accomplishments, advocacy and influence within their specialism, as well as peer review and referee commentary.