We have consistently been at the forefront of developments in the field. Niederer Kraft Frey regularly acts for the largest private equity houses, both globally and in Switzerland.
We support our international and domestic clients at company, management and investor level, during all phases of the investment cycle. Whether it is deal structuring, deal execution or acquisition financing, we provide fully integrated advice that is specific to each client, the nature of the transaction and the relevant industry sector.
- Swiss Counsel to Global Blue and Silverlake Partners in the USD 2.6 billion transatlantic merger with NYSE listed Far Point Acquisition Corporation
- Swiss Counsel to CRH plc on the EUR 1.64 billion sale of its European distribution business to private equity funds managed by Blackstone. The distribution business supplies building materials through a network of local and regional brands across six countries in Western Europe, including Switzerland
- Counsel to Partners Group on the acquisition of a significant minority stake in leading Swiss watchmaker Breitling from CVC
- Counsel EQT Private Equity on the sale of a majority stake in VFS Global, the leading visa outsourcing services provider, to Blackstone
- Counsel to Sportradar AG and the major selling share-holders in the EUR 2.1 billion sale of Sportradar AG to Canada Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB) and Silicon Valley-based growth equity firm TCV
- Counsel to Capvis, the leading private equity firm in Switzerland, and Partners Group, the global private markets investment management firm, in a transaction to acquire VAT Holding AG and its subsequent IPO exit
- Counsel to Paragon Partners an independent, Munich-based private equity company on its successful acquisition of Condecta AG, the industrial service division of Arbonia Group
- Counsel to Absolute Private Equity Ltd. in connection with the voluntary public takeover offer by HarbourVest Acquistion GmbH