Catherine Grun distinguishes herself through the long standing relationships of trust she builds with clients, her high level of specialist knowledge and her commercial acumen. Her extensive practical experience and her broad legal knowledge across employment, family, inheritance and corporate law enable her to tackle intricate factual and legal issues involving difficult personal and family situations.
Catherine has acted as legal counsel, among others, to:
- Ultra-high and high net worth individuals regarding their international estate planning and the transfer of their estates to the next generation as well as various aspects of family law, e.g. marriage and matrimonial property law, cohabitation, parental authority or legal representation of minors in an international environment
- Heirs or community of heirs regarding the administration and distribution of the estate assets among the heirs
- Charitable foundations with a particular focus on art regarding corporate governance, best practice and various art projects and exhibitions funded by the foundations in Switzerland and abroad
- Several family businesses regarding corporate and contract law, employment law and succession planning, including partnership/shareholders’ agreements
- Various private and listed companies with regard to employment law issues, including international employment contracts, collective dismissals, separation from members of the senior management, bonus claims and personnel lending
- IBA International Bar Association
- Swiss Bar Association
- Zurich Bar Association
- AIJA International Association of Young Lawyers
Catherine Grun Meyer is appreciated for her professionalism, experience and intelligence. She provides outstanding work.
Catherine Grun Meyer is the one to turn to for all employment law matters. She understands the facts and circumstances in no time and offers tailor-made solutions.
Catherine Grun Meyer is a 'talented, practical and thorough' lawyer, who 'always asks the right questions” and is “effective in driving projects forward'.
Clients appreciate the ‘well thought-out, measured advice’ of ‘smart and fast first-class employment lawyer’ Catherine Grun Meyer.