Lukas Beeler specializes in domestic and international litigation and arbitration proceedings, with a particular focus on international and cross border matters. He also represents clients in administrative and regulatory litigation, in particular enforcement and other regulatory proceedings.
Deals & Cases
Lukas Beeler represents clients from across all industries and sectors in complex domestic and international disputes. He also represents clients in administrative litigation, in particular before regulatory authorities and courts. He has extensive experience in international and cross-border disputes, in particular in contract, corporate, banking and security disputes.
Besides his dispute resolution practice, Lukas Beeler regularly advises clients on various contractual matters, in particular in connection with sale and purchase, agency, manufacturing and distribution agreements, as well as on corporate and compliance matters.
- Representing an Israeli plaintiff against its contractual counterparty in a EUR 15 million ICC arbitration related to the export of defense goods
- Representation of a minority shareholder and former board member in a dispute against a listed European travel agent corporation
- Counsel to a leading European car manufacturer in disputes related to distribution agreements
- Representation of Spanish parties in ICC proceedings seated in Switzerland commenced by their Turkish joint venture party in a hydro electric plant dispute
- Advising and representing the Bill & Melinda Gate Foundation Trust in the successful defense of Sika AG against the hostile takeover attempt by Saint-Gobain
- Representation of a Georgian commodities company in a dispute with a Swiss domiciled commodities trader
- Counsel to a Swiss financial institution in enforcement proceedings initiated by FINMA, the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority in connection with an alleged breach of anti-money laundering regulations; organising and conducting the related internal investigation
- Counsel to the leading Swiss retail bank group that allegedly violated its duties under a long standing cooperation agreement in arbitration proceedings initiated by a listed private bank
- Bucheffekten – Übertragung, Stornierung und gutgläubiger Erwerb Dissertation Universität Zürich 2013, Schweizer Schriften zum Handels- und Wirtschaftsrecht, Band 317, Dike Verlag AG, Zürich/St. Gallen 2013
Die Regulierung von systemrelevanten Finanzinstituten nach schweizerischem Recht
- Regelung Systemrelevanter Banken aus wirtschaftsrechtlicher Sicht – Lösungsansätze zur Too-big-to-fail-Problematik in der Schweiz in: Zeitschrift für Schweizerisches Recht (ZSR), Band 130 (2011) I, Heft 2, 177 ff.
- Auflösungsklage nach Art. 736 Abs. 4 OR in: Schweizerische Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftsrecht (SZW) 82 (2010), 329 ff.
- Swiss Bar Association
- Zurich Bar Association
- International Bar Association
- ASA Below 40
NKF launches technology-based alternative legal services provider The Lab by NKFDiscover More
Three new partners at NKF: expansion of Dispute Resolution, White Collar Crime & Investigations an…Discover More
NKF delegation will attend the 2019 IBA Annual Conference in SeoulDiscover More
Bucheffekten – Übertragung, Stornierung und gutgläubiger ErwerbDiscover More
Die Regulierung von systemrelevanten Finanzinstituten nach schweizerischem RechtDiscover More
Regelung systemrelevanter Banken aus wirtschaftsrechtlicher Sicht – Lösungsansätze zur too-big-to-…Discover More